Having Skin Problems?
Here are our top five tips for you.
- Use sunscreen always. A good dose of daily sunscreen will keep your skin protected from harmful UV rays during the day and night.
2. Do not smoke. Research has shown that smokers generally have bad skin as it strips your skin of essential oils and elasticity and increases your chances of getting wrinkles.
3. Eat a well balanced diet. Make sure your diet consists of lots of organic foods, lean proteins and whole grains. The best way to take care of your skin is from inside. Don’t forget to drink a lot of WATER!
4. Avoid harsh skin products especially on your face. Use organic products that are mild. Bar soaps are a general NO-No on your face. Stick to moisturizing and skin replenishing skin care products.
5. Avoid Stress. Find a way to de-stress by exercising regularly, taking some time off and having fun. Don’t forget to sleep well and rest.