Dakore is not just a pretty face that we love to see on our TV but also a multi-award winner, a brand ambassador, a wife and mother.
She was born in Bayelsa State and the first child of her parents. She studied Mass Communication at the University of Lagos but dropped out due to the continuous strike at the time.
She joined the Nollywood industry in 1999 and have starred in a lot of movies but became more famous in 2015 after she starred in a movie, titled “Final Game.” some of her other movie appearances includes;
- Play Boy,
- Emotional Crack,
- The wedding party,
- Coming from Insanity and many more!
Her hard work in the Nollywood industry has been greatly rewarded as she has bagged several awards for her outstanding acting performances and also a brand ambassador to several products…she’s winning on the low!
Some of her awards are:
- The most promising actress in Nigeria at the African Movie Academy Awards,
- Best Actress in a leading role at The City People Entertainment Awards,
- The best Actress of the Year at the Nollywood Movies Awards,
- Most promising actress in Nigeria at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- Nominated as a Brand Ambassador at Eloy Awards.
- Best Actress at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in 2018.
- Best Actress at the African Movie Academy Awards in 2018.
She’s also a brand ambassador for the following products;
- Amstel Malta
- Mtn Nigeria
- Nestle Milo
- Pepsi H2O
She has so far, been able to balance her work schedule with running a family with her husband, Mr Olumide Akande…she is blessed with two kids.
Her net worth estimate rounded up to one hundred thousand dollars…wow!
Her brother is also in the entertainment industry. Timini Egbuson is a Nollywood actor, Model and Presenter…a family of talents!!